Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Bead Table Wednesday - Silk & Wire Beads

Today on Bead Table Wednesday I shared how to whip up silk and wire beads to use in your jewelry creation.

I also showed how to put together this pendant featuring a Firefly Studio charm and a Humblebeads lentil bead. A Vintaj hammered ring and jump rings pulls the look together. The last part of the video shows how to create adjustable knots on leather cord.


Resources for today's video:
Silk ribbon: Design Talented One
Hammered rings and jump rings: Vintaj
20 gauge natural brass colored Parawire from Vintaj
19 gauge dark annealed steel wire & Renaissance Wax (BrendaSchweder.etsy.com)
14 gauge copper wire for the bead mandrel
3mm deerskin leather: ClassicElements.etsy.com or Limabeads.com

Art Beads:
Polymer clay lentils: Humblebeads
Ceramic charms: Firefly Design Studio
Enamel charms: Gardanne Beads


I also have kits for today's project on my website, click here.

Join me every Wednesday on my Humblebeads Facebook biz page at 1 p.m EST for Bead Table Wednesday where I share free projects, tips and resources!

2 comments:

Jacki said...

I would love to learn this technique. Is there another place to watch?

baymoondesign said...

I love the way you covered the wires with jump rings. That is a great design tip that I am planning to use. Thank you!